Thursday, June 11, 2009

Back to brewing...

Soon. Maybe this weekend.

It has been far too busy with work and some onsite upgrades for some of my major hardware clients. I haven't even had a chance to bake some bread for a week or so.

I'm missing brewing and drinking the fruits of my labour. It's time to get started again with something perhaps towards the Pilsener or maybe even Lager end of the spectrum. It's bitterly cold here in Sydney - only 12C at 11:40 am. The newspaper this morning said it was only 3C around the city this morning before the dawn.

As part of deciding what to make, research is in order. I'm looking at the various beers of the world which are flavoursome, quick to get finished so that the brewery re-start is quick.

Have a look at the following link - it's inspirational source material for the most part, and deterrent if nothing else in other parts. I mean - after all - they show VB as representative of Australian beer. WTF? Megaswill is not FTW.

http://www.sloshspot.com/blog/11-19-2008/Around-the-World-in-116-Beers-80


Time to go play with Beersmith this evening...


Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment